OLD HUISH ASSOCIATION

Search the site

Go to content

History

O H A

The Association began as the Huish Old Boys Association in 1893 or thereabouts. The name changed in 1979 as we moved from being the all-boys Huish's Grammar School to being The Richard Huish Sixth Form College, with the admission of young ladies.

The function of the Association is to provide a focal point for former Huishers to remember their time at Huish's and to provide the opportunity to meet together with their former friends and acquaintances from their 'school days'.

The Association presently meets three times each year, for a Luncheon (May), Annual Dinner (November) and a buffet combined with the AGM (April) and it is hoped to add further activities during the coming years.


Back to content | Back to main menu